Sunday 18 May 2014

Reason to Write a Blog Against Data Entry Scams

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Virender Kumar, staying in Sonipat located near Delhi (Capital of India) is a district of state Haryana. I work in a software company in Noida. I had seen many attractive advertisements of data entry jobs which are home based and can be part time or full time. My family members were willing to do that type of work with basic knowledge of computers. On that time I was totally unaware this kind of jobs, about their profit and trust. 

Suddenly I was going to my job and I saw an advertisement of "Fun World Production Pvt. ltd." in Noida, there was a big hoarding of home based data entry job. Then I decided to contact them to avail this opportunity. I was also excited to avail this opportunity like many other people who want some home based work for their selves or their relatives. It was a good opportunity for me to grab this. But the day first to day end was a very disappointed and very disgusting journey for me. That was a totally fraud and waste of time and money. Then I decided to complaint against this fraud in Police but due to my busy schedule and  some personal reasons I was not able to lodge complaint on that time and later I decided to not lodge a complaint because I don't want to waste my time in whole the process. See in details to know more about the reality and there strategy to lucrate innocent people.

But I think all people are not same and some can be good with real home based job and keep continue my search to find this kind of opportunities. Then I saw an advertisement on www.olx.in about home based data entry work there was contact no. to know about details of this work. That was a easy pdf file to word file conversion job for 3 t o 4 hours. But again I found another data entry scam. I went to that place and found some consultancy named "Sai Management Service" with no reality. But this time I was successful to save my money. See details to know more about whole scenario of this kind of scam.

But now this time I was very frustrated and want to do something to stop this kind of frauds and really want to do something for other innocent persons who are new and really want some home based work to earn extra money but their search ends after lost of their hard earned money due to the scams of online or offline data entry, home based jobs, part time or full time simple data entry work. So the idea came in my mind to share my personal experience to people who are searching this kind of jobs so that they can know about the reality and can save their money from these disgusting people.

It is my personal request to people who are searching for data entry home based work, please confirm all details about work, status of company, organization who you meet and also of company from whom they are connected and then go to next step. Some fraudy or cheaters are giving advertisements through hoardings, newspapers,online advertisements, to earn money via security deposit or registration fees. Otherwise to deposit some amount for the sake of security deposit or registration fees is totally loss of your hard earned money and your precious time. And actually anybody never demand money to give you any work if he has actually some work and he is genuine.


So it is my personal suggestion to be not fool to submit any security deposit for any online or offline home based data entry work and part time or full time data entry home base jobs. And also not prone to give any registration fees in any consultancy or company. Please help to prevent people make victims of this kind of frauds by giving comments or write a post on this blog about your personal experience if you are also cheated someone or know any incidents like this with appropriate details.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, your posting is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it was very helpul to read ur experience thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thanks for the article! It has useful information! Recently I started learning about Data entry jobs. and I’m really excited because I started my own blog. I have no experience and knowledge of how to build a blog but it’s really interesting! Yesterday I saw an article and it seems really honest. If you can check it out and give me your opinion I will be thankful! I will start right now following your tips!
    Thanks again!""

    ReplyDelete