Sunday 18 May 2014

My Personal Experience of Data Entry Fraud From Fun World Production Pvt. ltd.

This terrible journey starts from 10th April, 2014 when I first saw the hoarding, it was about online data entry home based work from "Fun World Production Pvt. ltd." and I call to given contact no. When I call person was not giving all details on phone call and was saying to check website or visit on their office. So I decided to meet the office and fix my meeting on11th April, 2014. Before visited this Company office I verified registration of this company in MCA(Ministry of Corporate affairs) website and I found this registered. So it gave me little trust on this company authorization. When I visited the office address, surprisingly there was no office from outside of door and even not a single board with company name so that anyone can easily addressed the company. Then I call again to person and go to office.

Now I meet with person named Pawan and he gave me details about their work that was listed on their website:
  1. Rs 3 per form in 1 Id.
  2. Minimum 3300 forms fill in a month in 1 Id.
  3. Security amount is RS. 1500 per ID, Security amount is refundable after completing one month of successful  business. If Agent unable to complete the work of first month, then they will not get work.
 I am habitual to target based jobs because I am working in an software company and it is general thing to complete your target to get better growth of your career. So I accepted this work and ask required documents, but due to missing of photograph I decided to start work from 13th April, 2014. When I went to office I deposited security amount of 1500 Rs. and they gave me receiving slip of agreement and give me login id and  password with the first day of my work from 13th April. But when I come back to home and tried to login on website then I was not able to login and call to meet person. But he said we will talk tomorrow in office time. Then next day when I call to that person he checked login id and password were not same to the given to me. And I was able to login after 1PM on 14th April 2014. So he said your started will be count from 14th April.

We started this work and we were very excited to do this work and find very difficulties in filling form but not to be worry, it was very interesting for us. Suddenly after 8 days of completion work, when we try to login there was an error message for "incorrect login id and password". We were surprised because we had successfully logout the login id and system last time. But we were waiting, because he said that If system suddenly off then we will not be login for 2 hours and then you will be login after 2 hours or you have to call us to activate your account. Till this time I was very excited not aware about their frauds but after wait for one day I call again to Mr. Pawan and he gave me contact no. of other person named Mr. Ravindra. And we were very surprised to listen that our account was deactivated. Can you guess what was reason behind this? He was saying that you have submitted some incomplete forms 



so that they have deactivated our account from any other third company and your payments will be blocked otherwise correct all forms and till the correction of all forms you cann't submit any more forms.

It was very shocked for me because to fill form was not so easy, it was taking 15 to 30 minutes per form in starting  but with extreme efforts of me and my family members it was possible for 10 to 12 minutes per form till now and we had submitted 634 entries. So it was taking 14 to 16 hours to achieve this target. Now correction work was not so easy for us and I started to think about ambitions of those persons.

Then conclusion was this: 
  1. They had deactivate our account without any prior or after notification .
  2. If forms have no value then how can we fill all fields in forms. See the red mark section of given image above there was no information in forms and even with no names of candidates.
  3. If all fields are required then there must be validations with appropriate message on submission forms so that forms cann't be submitted without necessary information.

Now conclusion was that they were searching a way to make target not achievable. So I decided to complete this work very early with no arguments for this month only. And I spent 2 to 3 days with new login id and password for this correction work and call to that person. Then he said that he will check those forms and then we can submit only and he demand one day period to check those forms and promise to compensate this one day period. And after one day we called again to that person and he said there was 634 entries before correction and now there are 637 entries. So you have to delete you 3 entries and you can again start your work from the exact given time. Then we deleted 3 entries and started work again with more speed of 6-8 minutes per form entry. After work of 10 days I started to check my total work and daily then I was surprised then there was no data before correction date (24th April, 2014) and I was very shocked. Then I thought that data was deleted to incorrect entries but if we have correct our all previous entries then how can this happen. So I called again to Mr. Pawan but he was not receiving my phone and I tried to Mr. Ravindra and I asked to reality of data deletion.Then he told me that they are not deleting any data and instead of this blamed me to delete my data.

Now whole scenario was clear and decided to go to that office again. I was very surprised Now other person  is in the office and there was no record in that website and their admin panel about my data and he was not agreed to see my account on their admin panel and saying that it was not possible to delete my data and saying to show me admin panel after 2 days after some necessary changes on website. Then he asked me about my last date to achieve my target. It was 15th may 2014 but he was saying 14th May 2014. I asked how is it possible? Then he told me that he is giving me compensation of 1 day correction work so it is 14 instead of 13. But asked to compensate my 1 day login period also. But he clearly refused and said I never told to compensate and after insisting to give compensate one day he asked me to written proof about this and make it possible to talk to Mr. Pawan through phone call and if he Mr. Pawan will said then he will compensate and he also rejected to giving compensation and was saying that I had no knowledge about how to login, so it was my fault because he was not known about myself that I was fully technically person with full website usage and website development knowledge. Now whole scenario was clear:

  1. Contact persons were changed .
  2. Even if he was demanding some written proof for 1 day login period through email or some hard copy, they also have not sending any email regarding my login id and password any of the two time and for any kind of notification from their side.
  3. Not able to check my account details.
  4. He had no record in their database about modification of my login id and password and deletion of data.
  5. Not willing to check my deleted data.
  6. Only surity to check my data through print screen shots if I sent my all print screen shots on daily basis. But it was not a proof because there is not particular date mentioned on website when anyone check details. So it was not a proof and not a suritiy of deletion of data.
  7. Submission form was running so many errors and there is was not mentioned date while viewing data and it was displaying their default date. So there was not a benefit to take print screen shots of our regular submission data. See red marked default date in the print screen shot given below:



 Now on 7th May 2014, I was fully understand that he was a fraud and he was making the data entry more and more difficult so that anyone can't able to achieve target and make his payment with security amount. In reality he had not data entry work and there was no business regarding data entry. Their actual business was to take security deposit and earn more and more money. 


So it is my personal suggestion to be not fool to submit any security deposit for any online or offline home based data entry work and part time or full time data entry home base jobs. And also not prone to give any registration fees in any consultancy or company. Please help to prevent people make victims of this kind of frauds by giving comments or write a post on this blog about your personal experience if you are also cheated someone or know any incidents like this with appropriate details.  And also not prone give any registration fees in any consultancy or company. Visit next post to see about details.


30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi dear i need your support in logging an FIR for the same.

      Delete
  2. Please call me on 9355982434, i also want to file An FIR for the same. I need your support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abhi,
      what kind of support do you want to me?

      Delete
  3. Hi everybody! have you lodge FIR against them and got your money back?

    I also want to complain against them p[lease reply If anybody can help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to lodge FIR but I was very busy on that time so not lodged any complaint. But you have time pls do that. It would be great pleasure for me if I can do any help to you. Pls inform me if you need any kind of help.

      Delete
    2. kutte ke pille. ... abhi bhi tu sabko thagta hai.

      Delete
  4. thanks bhai. bacha liya mujhe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I am very happy about my movement to write this blog. It was my motive behind this blog to help people by aware about data entry scams from fraud companies like this one. Even I want to share other people's experience so that more and more innocent people can be awared about more and more data entry scammers.

      Delete
  5. so, after FIR did any one got your money back

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, after FIR did any one got your money back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls do it, don't delay.
      We would like to know about it.

      Delete
  7. Chor hai sale sab ke sab........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Mr. Virender I also was planning for this, and searched about the comapny, the same way as you did, and seriously they asked me to come to the office first and didn't say anything about the registration amount on the phone... Thanks fr saving money and time....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the project with them n getting paid on time so for me its good company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello @Mr. Anurag Pandey
    This is not a place to promote your company or any other company with whom you are benefited with false comments. People must click on this link to see the Truth of Mr. Anurag Pandey's comment or copy and paste the url given below -
    http://data-entry-scams.blogspot.in/2015/10/see-truth-of-anurag-pandeys-comments.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. form ham fillup karke de aur 5000 rs bhi ham hi de why......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is too time consuming, one form took min. 10 minutes. i do not know what will happen in next days, i started the work from last 4 days and have deposited the security also.

    The most important thing that it is not a part time work, you have to give approx 10 hrs per day minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanku bhai yarr mai jane wala tha wahi work start krne k liye thanks yarr mjshe to sala 4000 security amount maang rha tha

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes this is very fraud company. suggestion all friends or people no trust this company. sale chor hai sabi...

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is very fraud company. chor hai sale sare. not trust this company.

    ReplyDelete
  19. chor hai sale.. don't trust .. chutiye sale

    ReplyDelete